Resource Allocation

The provincial resources consists of the major share from Federal Government under Federal Divisible Pool share which almost covers 80% of the total resource allocation. The rest of the 20% share comes from Provincial Own Receipts which include Tax/Non-Tax revenue as well as Capital Receipts.